Insider School Guides:
Here at Inside MBA Admissions, we understand that you need relevant information to help you succeed in the application process. As a result, we have developed our Insider Guides to the top MBA programs across the world. Our guides are designed to give you the pertinent information you need to understand the school’s program offerings, culture, academics, and key career information. In addition, our team has added their brand of knowledge and insight into the school and the admissions process.
Each guide includes information including:
- Key Facts and Statistics: contact information, school leadership, program and degree offerings
- Values and Culture: differentiators of the school’s culture and environment and a comprehensive listing of the clubs and professional organizations
- Admissions Process & Insight: the steps in the admissions process, insight into the evaluation criteria, and key excerpts from our interviews with the admissions directors
- Class Profile: a glimpse into the class profile including statistics such as average GMAT scores, average GPA, citizenship, work experience, and undergraduate experience
- Academics: an overview of the majors and professional program offerings. Also included is a listing of popular/relevant courses
- Career: an overview of the various career options, key statistics on previous graduates, and alumni information
- References and Resources: additional references and resources to aid your application endeavors
After reading our guides, you will have the key facts you need to determine if the school is a good fit for you and they will further assist you with information you need to properly prepare your applications.
Insider Resume Guide
Your resume is the very first page that an admissions officer sees when reviewing your application. It is your “first impression” and sets the overall tone for the review cycle. Our “Insider Resume Guide” is designed to give you the proper information you need to craft your best resume. Our guide will walk you through resume do’s and the don’ts, format options/considerations, and how to deal with “flaws” such as lack of volunteer work or gaps in work experience. Several sample resumes are including from applicants with profile backgrounds ranging from technical to traditional business to liberal arts.
|Insider Resume Guide - $20.00||PDF Format- 300 KB | 20 pages|
Insider Essay Guide
A well-constructed essay is vital to the overall success of your application. It is your chance to differentiate yourself and tell your story. Our “Insider Essay Guide” provides you with instructions for picking your essay topics to ensure your profile is properly balanced, and step-by-step instructions for brainstorming, outlining, and drafting your essays. Our essay guide also includes several example brainstorming templates, essay topics, and sample essays to illustrate the process.
|Insider Essay Guide - $20.00||PDF Format- 300 KB | 20 pages|
Insider Recommendation Guide
Our “Insider Recommendation Guide” is an instrumental resource for helping you understand what information admissions officers are looking for in your letters of recommendation. After reading our guide you will know how to choose your recommenders, how to manage them through the process, and how to avoid the “red-flags” that admissions committees are trained to identify. Our guide includes sample recommendation letters and sample candidate summaries which are designed to properly guide your recommender through the process.
|Insider Recommendation Guide - $20.00||PDF Format- 300 KB | 20 pages|