Public Resource Center
Inside MBA Admissions offers all applicants access to our public resource center. Here you will find important information pertaining to application questions and deadlines, application tips, business school resources, financial aid, and rankings. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to see a category or topic added to our resource center.
Listed below are resources to help guide you through the application process. This is your “one-stop” shop for all the key information pertaining to the MBA Admissions process. For the top MBA programs, you will find a comprehensive listing of application deadlines, questions, interview guides, and other relevant information.
- Application Deadlines: Highlights the full time MBA application deadlines across the top programs. See all the deadlines and compare the various timetables.
- Application Essay Questions: Lists all the application essay questions (required & optional) across the top programs. Compare and contrast the types of questions being asked at each of your target schools.
- Top 10 Essay Tips: Learn what admissions committees are looking for in the perfect essay.
- Resume Tips: Your resume is your marketing brochure. Get tips on how to construct your best resume.
- Letters of Recommendation: Key information for choosing and managing your recommenders.
Business School Forums and Organizations:
Numerous forums and organizations exist to provide MBA prospectives with information regarding business schools and the application process. Listed below are some of the organizations that we find to be the most valuable:
- Poets & Quants
- MBA Zone
- MBA Map
- Pagalguy (India)
- Business Week
- Wall Street Journal
- Financial Times
- GMAC’s MBA.com
- Forte Foundation (for women)
Financial Aid Resources:
The following links and articles are a great resource for providing overall information that pertains to funding your MBA and the various sources of aid:
- Tips: Get insider tips on how to improve your Financial Aid Package.
- FinAid.org: Highlights a comprehensive listing of the financial aid sources for all applicants.
- About.com: A guide to paying for business school.
- MBAprograms.org: A great resource for business school. Good articles regarding the costs to consider when attending business school. Also has suggestions on where to look for financial support.
- Business Week: Business Week provides a great resource for learning all about Financial Aid options and FAQ’s.
MBA Student Loan Resources:
- Vault.com: A great research tool for student loans.
- Federal Stafford Loans: Overview of the Federal Stafford loans offered.
- FAFSA: Everyone considering financial aid must fill out the free application.
- Citibank: CitiAssist and Federal PLUS loans.
Business School Rankings:
Rankings are a good way to assess the various MBA programs. Please ensure that you become familiar with the ranking methodologies utilized by the various sources.
If you would like to make a suggestion to add a listing to any of the above sections, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to add it to the list.